6 to 8 weeks before the party:
3 to 4weeks before the party:
- Help child select a theme of his or her choice. (Over 120 choices @
- Decide on the number of guests and create an initial guest list.
- Decide on the time, duration and location of the party, 3-4 hours is average.
- Purchase your
Party Kits & Favors at Buy Costumes.
1 to 2 weeks before the party:
- Mail or deliver the invitations to your guests.
- Choose themed activities appropriate for the age of guests attending.
2 to 3 days before the party:
- Prepare an agenda for the party.
- Test the games or activities.
- Purchase any additional supplies needed for games and activities.
The day before the party:
- Contact any guests who have not sent RSVP.
- Shop for groceries, paper towels, etc...
- Prepare activities,
party favors, crafts or cutouts.
4 to 5 hours before the party:
- Clean up the party area; vacuum, clean bathrooms.
- Store away any breakable
or valuable items.
- Bake or pick up the cake.
- Call to arrange delivery of subs, pizza, etc...
- Book a massage for next week!
1 hour before the party:
- Straighten all rooms and
do a quick dusting.
- Decorate the party area, put
candles in cake and locate the matches or lighter.
- Arrange activities in order, and have all supplies ready to go.
- Locate a pad of paper to record gifts for Thank you cards.
- Dress the guest of honor
- Turn on back ground music and adjust room temperature.
- Get ready for a great party!!!